ServiceNow Centre of Excellence and Specialist Resourcing
ServiceNow enables you to make work, work better, by revolutionising all of your workflows and brings them all together, under platform.
• Improve Processes – the ultimate scalable solution to handle growing volume, without engaging additional resources
• Automate daily tasks – Modernise and automate daily tasks across all departments in seamless end-to-end workflows
• Reduce costs – Bring all of your ITSM provision under one roof
• Improve Customer Satisfaction and Reduce Staff Turnover – Implement user-friendly, intuitive interfaces that connect workflows from key departments.
• HR Enablement – help organisations to apply service management best practices and automation capability to HR
• Reach Absolute Compatibility – Integrate all your third-party Tools and Services under one roof
• Rapid ITSM – Delivery of pre-fabricated IT Service Management processes and capabilities based on proven ITIL best practices
Successful ServiceNow Implementation is much more than just configuration and development, it is a complete transformation of your Enterprise.
We understand that this sounds like quite a daunting step to take – but fear not!
Our Senior Team and top ServiceNow experts have a deep understanding of these challenges, and how to realise these as opportunities through better IT Operations and Service Management.
Our experts will guide and drive you through every step of this transformation, to ensure you get maximum value.
We will carefully analyse your technical environments and business workflows, consult on how you can best utilise ServiceNow, and Implement those recommendations in budget, and on time.
S P A is uniquely positioned to help you find the correct ServiceNow professional, no matter what your requirements.
By focusing solely on ServiceNow, we understand the product, modules, markets, and common obstacles you face, and can provide guidance and advice that other generalist recruiters simply cannot.
Whether you’re a ServiceNow partner or an end user, we can advise you on the best options to suit your staffing needs.
We’re trusted by the people we work with because of our technical and market knowledge, deep understanding of business challenges, and our professionalism.
With a network of 100+ ServiceNow experts at all levels, we always find you the best resource at the best price. Over 70% of businesses come back to us for their staffing needs.
We cover all aspects of the ServiceNow Platform
- ServiceNow Administrator
- ServiceNow Developer (all modules)
- ServiceNow Technical Lead
- ServiceNow Platform Architect
- ServiceNow Product Manager
- ServiceNow Business Analyst
- ServiceNow Test Analyst
SPA – a ServiceNow dedicated Managed Service Provider (MSP)
It is often challenging for an enterprise’s in-house IT team to adapt and cater to rapidly changing demands, and to leverage emerging advanced technologies such as ServiceNow.
To remain competitive and sustain growth in today’s highly competitive business environment, more than 55% of businesses have approached Managed Service Providers (MSPs) to streamline technological adoption and reduce security risks.
When undergoing a ServiceNow Implementation, many instances and resistances can arise that detract from the overall vision, slowing down the entire implementation process.
An MSP can help you optimise workflow and operational efficiencies, ensure staff are consistently supported throughout the entire transformation, and handle specific ServiceNow Implementation challenges to the highest industry standards.
S P A offers a specialist ServiceNow Managed Service and Implementation and are uniquely placed to provide this service at the most competitive processes by leveraging our extensive on-shore and off-shore network of ServiceNow professionals.
- Review and simplify processes
- Flexible, affordable Pay-As-You-Grow model
- Reduced cost of ownership
- Direct to customer Service Operations
- Service Portals and automation, to improve productivity and drive self-service
- Ongoing Management and Troubleshooting
- Dedicated on-site team supported by off-site Delivery Centre